Old May 28th 14, 01:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Double-A is a heroin junkie ? !

On Tuesday, May 27, 2014 12:46:45 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Sunday, May 25, 2014 3:00:44 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

On Friday, May 23, 2014 5:39:39 AM UTC-7, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:

Double-A's income is far greater than mine,

and I'm not homeless/computerless.

Wait until they jack up your rent a whole bunch more. Hyperinflation

is setting in around here anyway.

What he does with all that money is a mystery...

It's called building savings in a bank account. Money is power.

because he �needs� to be anonymous.

He's breaking the law, I assume.

No. Trying to keep my nose clean.

Note: he doesn't like/trust cops.

He's a super nice guy;

Thank you.

so he's not a meth addict,

or anything like that.

I think he shoots heroin, first thing,

upon awakening... but I have no proof.

You really think I'm dumb enough to be doing that?

Double-A

Jeff-Relf is kinda special, though mostly harmless.

*** You're sort of "special", too, Goth ... in fact,

they even have an Olympic Event especially for

you and your "special" peers, if you get my drift ...

I beet you'll run into BeertBrain, AA and Jeff there.

At least my friends are not ZNR rednecks.

BTW, your NRA is still tops at culling humanity, especially with your fellow MRs(mental retards) plus anyone with social disorders packing sufficient heat to kill 100 of us per minute.

All you'll need to do is hide yourself from those billion plus hollow tipped FEMA bullets that are about to be flying every which way.