Old February 27th 07, 04:28 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Default Bye-bye INF treaty?

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Terrell Miller" wrote:
:
: :
: :guys, please take this sort of stuff offline. You guys have been flaming
: :each other over and over *and over* for a hell of a long time. I'm getting
: :tired of having to ignore all those posts. I'd rahter not have to kf the
: :both of you, so how about taking your little battle to email and leave the
: :rest of us out of it, eh?
:
: Jesus, what makes you think I want EMAIL from this twit? It's bad
: enough he keeps spewing idiocy to Usenet...
:
:...and so do you, Freddy, so do you...

I'll simply note that El Chimpko was compelled to reply to ME rather
than to Mr Miller...

--
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."