Old October 15th 04, 09:05 PM
Steve Willner

(MarsFossils) writes:
I am giving a lunch-and-learn about the sun this Thursday and would
like, as part of my presentation, to tell a funny story about the sun.

Probably too late now, but here it is anyway. When Ray Davis started
his original solar neutrino experiment, he bought several thousand
gallons of cleaning fluid to fill the detector. I've been told that
shortly afterwards, he was overwhelmed by sales people wanting to
sell him vast quantities of coat hangers.

--
Steve Willner Phone 617-495-7123

Cambridge, MA 02138 USA
(Please email your reply if you want to be sure I see it; include a
valid Reply-To address to receive an acknowledgement. Commercial
email may be sent to your ISP.)