Old April 12th 04, 08:44 PM
Jay Windley

Default Suppressed Free Energy Technology for Home Use

"*" wrote in message

| So you disagree with the scientists at the Perdue study.

Of course not. Do you *understand* the scientists at the Purdue study? Do
you know how to spell Purdue?

| Big whoop, you don't know anything except pinning a yarn.

....says the anonymous poster. Come down to my work and I'll let my
engineering staff give you the standard interview. Bring lots of paper, and
something to cry on. Some of us actually do physics for a living.

--

The universe is not required to conform | Jay Windley
to the expectations of the ignorant. | webmaster @ clavius.org