Old December 21st 03, 10:54 PM
Heinrich Zinndorf-Linker (zili@home)

Default Airplane Scientists

Am Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:15:29 -0800 (PST) schrieb "Rand Simberg":

Different goals, different funding sources, different rules of operation,
etc. I'm not saying that Rutan doesn't have something to offer in the way
of an example. But I think NASA is getting an unfair treatment here and
Rutan is being "canonized" prematurely.

I've no interest in canonizing Burt. In many ways, particularly
regulatorily, he's a pain in the ass.

Maybe he is the PITA that NASA and other government [and/or govt.
'sponsored'] organizations urgently need? Maybe they SHOULD have a
look onto him and his methods - his success proves, they CAN'T be all
false. Maybe...

cu, ZiLi aka HKZL (Heinrich Zinndorf-Linker)
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ /