Old January 22nd 04, 06:51 PM
Moi

Default "Nasa rover breaks down" - Martians did it!

All over the news today is news that the Spirit rover has stopped
communicating 'properly' with Earth. See:

Now, listen to this: "Nasa's Mars rover Spirit has stopped sending useful
data ... received either very little or no data ... At around 0430 GMT on
Thursday, the Mars Global Surveyor probe received a signal from the rover
suggesting that its radio was on ... Spirit was only transmitting
"pseudo-noise", a random series of zeroes and ones in binary code and not
anything the scientists could decipher".

Well, I think they need to get Jeff Goldblum in to decode it! Was I the
only person who read this and thought, 'Martians have discovered the rover
and are now trying to communicate back with us in binary"?

Oh... I was? :| How embarrassing!
--
Darklighter