Old August 21st 18, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Space Goes in and Out

On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 12:45:28 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 9:47:02 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 11:18:00 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, August 6, 2018 at 3:01:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Inward we call it attraction.Outward its expansion.We live inside its event horizon.Thus its the force of gravity pushing inward of space.On the other side expansion of space pushes out and space inflates.Kicker is space does not have to obey the laws of inner space(our realm) Thus its inflating 3 times c.If this is over your head its in reality Nobel thinking.Bert

What leads you to believe "3 time c"? The Nobel Committee wants to know.

Double-A

I;m not giving out any of my ideas to the NObel people till I;m in Sweden holding the Nobel and counting the tax free money.Bert

Are you sure it will be tax free? Better check those changes in Trump's tax bill that just passed!

Double-A

I was lead to believe the Nobel people paid the taxes.Reality is I don't need the $$$$$ I just want my statue on the hood of my van.See how things go on my talks?? Bert