Old August 30th 17, 06:47 PM posted to sci.space.policy
jacob navia

Default Houston Houston, do you hear me?

I said:

And Houston has disappeared. A big lake will stay put for weeks, ending
the total destruction of the city. Like an horror film in slow motion.

Not so slow for the 6.5 million people in their homes with mounting
waters and no water or food. I haven't heard about any actual solution
to feed and distribute water to all those people now.

Nobody speaks about that, Houston Houston, do you hear me?

And in the answers nobody speaks about that. There are now millions of
people that need to be fed and provided with at least running water to
drink. In this new lake there are a lot of people, the city, as their
major said, is submerged.

I do not see any news about the mass distributions of food and water.

What are they waiting for?

The population is latino, then blacks, and asians. "Whites" make around
30% only. Mr Trump is known for his animosity against this populations,
specially the latinos.

Are they condemmed to die of thirst and hunger or what?