Old August 29th 17, 09:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy
jacob navia

Default Houston Houston, do you hear me?

Global warming doesn't exist. And Houston has disappeared.

6.5 Million people trapped in a new lake. That is rising and rising.

The first leevee has broken, the waters go slowly in. Like an horror
film in slow motion.

6.5 million people that need to eat and take water every day. Everything
seems quite broken and no real relief for those people is in sight.

President Trump proposes to cut the budget of the FEMA and other relief
agencies since global warming doesn't exist and catastrophes can't happen.

Never before Houston has seen this. And this is a warning for the whole
planet:

Global warming doesn't exist.

Gulf waters were more than 1 degree warmer than before.

Before the thing starts accelerating. Let's say last century. Just a
coincidence.

And the atmosphere is warmer too. Can hold more water vapor.

A warm dry climate, punctuated by catastrophic floods.

South Asia monsoon floods leave hundreds dead and thousands of homes
destroyed says

http://news.sky.com/story/south-asia...royed-11011441

And Houston has disappeared. A big lake will stay put for weeks, ending
the total destruction of the city. Like an horror film in slow motion.

Not so slow for the 6.5 million people in their homes with mounting
waters and no water or food. I haven't heard about any actual solution
to feed and distribute water to all those people now.

Nobody speaks about that, Houston Houston, do you hear me?