Old December 14th 06, 05:59 PM posted to alt.radio.talk,alt.astronomy,alt.philosophy
Double-A[_1_]

Default CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING REVEALED -- Penn State May Win Nobel Prize

D-unit wrote:

Below is the Hubble Telescope's 2004 ultra view photo, one
that was taken of a totally blackened sky as seen through
an EIGHT-FOOT-STRAW. Result: galaxies upon galaxies
upon galaxies, meaning that our universe is far bigger than
we can even begin to fathom. And, remember, the view
would be almost similar every straw hole you turn to a
black patch in the sky -- using the Hubble, no less.

http://www.spacedaily.com/images/hub...-desk-1024.jpg

Is it possible that one of those galaxies *is* the Milky Way?

db

If it is, then we have a closed universe.

Notice how many of the galaxies seem to line up in strings or circles?
That has to mean something.

Double-A