Old December 13th 06, 08:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING REVEALED -- Penn State May Win NobelPrize

Hagar (the horrible) I believe global warming has just about put the
insurance companies out of action here in Florida. I dropped State Farm
because their coverage was just to tricky(bad coverage). You have to
have home insurance when you have a mortgage to protect the bank. Now
if the banks feel that the coverage is not going to equal the value of
the home they are holding,the result will be a larger down payment to
make up the difference. Big down payments means less houses sold. Just
another side effect because of a warmer Earth. Bert