Old October 20th 14, 11:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

Default Violations Of The Laws Of Physics

Due to limitations of the human condition, it is always possible to bear witness to violations of 'The Laws of Physics'. Miracles are not violations of the laws of physics, right? The prime mover is in violation of the laws of physics... Quantum is in violation of the laws of physics... (shrug) The premise for relativity is that there are no safety standards in physics. The efficient brain is inherently a very unsafe brain. Feynman was certainly blowing a lot of smoke if we're expected to believe that there is anything smaller than a proton but he certainly knew that what he was claiming violated the laws of physics. Feynman is only comprehensible if he knew the same thing I've stated.