Old October 13th 13, 02:03 AM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

Default Mystery Mir and Buran photos

Hi,
I was sent here from a site called AskMetafiler as I was told there that you folks would be helpful in identifying the source of these images. I found these in a thrift store in Pennsylvania, as two little portfolios. They're about 18cm x 12cm and appear to be actual photographic prints. One set is for the Mir program and the other is for the Buran program. Odd thing is the English listing of the captions inside the portfolios. Why English? Anyone know where they're from? Whether you can help or not, I suspect this group might really enjoy these images.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/toeknee...7636469508814/

Thanks!
Toekneesan