Old January 11th 13, 11:15 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,uk.media.tv.misc
Max Demian

Default Patrick Moore keeps his promise

"CD" wrote in message
On Mon, 7 Jan 2013 15:32:25 -0000, Alastair McDonald wrote:

But it is available on BBC IPlayer here :-)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...for_the_Stars/

Cheers, Alastair.

Hate to say "I Told you so" but he was only on screen about 30 seconds.
But
they did turn it into a good tribute show with some old clips. I also
noticed Chris Lintott did an interview from his house that was done after
his passing I suspect.

Don't forget the extended edition on Thursday, the telescope stuff was
great.

I reckon that 'goto' computer stuff is cheating. Entering the id of the
object on a keypad and the telescope whirs to the right direction.

Moore had 18 seconds at the start and 11 seconds at the end, when he said
the 'next programme' would be about the Sun and auroras.

I wonder what will happen to that?

--
Max Demian