Old January 27th 10, 02:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

Default Realizing Your Alive ???

On Jan 5, 6:59*pm, bert wrote:
You wake up and your alive. I can *only remember my life at 4 or 5.
Does my Ruby realize she is alive? My *late Big Moe knew how to cheat
death.Still does a cockrouch knew its living? *Seems elephants jump to
my mind.They seem to know when their time is up?? Dalphines are
washing ashore.Did they know they were dying.How does a human know he
has only hours to live? Will computers out live organic life? Will
Darla hold my hand? *Bert

I hate taking orders from a phone computer. I hate when it puts me on
hold. I live for the days an operator says "Number please" and my
phone bill is only 10 bucks a month. TreBert