Old October 30th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.arts.tv,sci.astro.amateur
cloud dreamer[_2_]

Default CSI Miami throws science out the window, again

Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:17:07 -0700, Larry Bud
wrote:

A pretty good job? I mean, I like the show. Pretty graphics, cool
special effects, but science? No way.

I disagree. I rarely see serious scientific errors on CSI (Las Vegas). I
think they do a remarkable job. They use the right techniques, and they
use the right equipment. The main deviations from reality are
simplifications required for story flow, like being able to get results
rapidly when many tests take days. But I consider that pretty trivial.
But the other CSI shows don't even come close to presenting clinical lab
science accurately.

I agree with that. I gave up on the other two CSIs. They were really
cheap versions of the original. Bad acting, horrific plots and
uninteresting characters. They pale in comparison to the original.

..

--

We must change the way we live,
or the climate will do it for us.