Old December 18th 10, 10:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

Default NGC 488 You are getting sleepy

Well, I guess these vortexes can get really nasty if you get near them. I am
glad it is in NGC 488 and not in my bathroom.

Stefan

"Rick Johnson" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
ter.com...
Oops, forgot the "reprocessed" image.
Rick

On 12/11/2010 4:03 PM, Rick Johnson wrote:
Actually you had quite a bit of detail. Just needed a run through the
high pass filter to pull it out.

I've been told this one is really a time vortex. I did a bit more
enhancing of the image, this time using Hoagland's hyperdimensional
physics based processing tools. Great for pulling out detail normally
seen only by averted imagination. Amazing what these tools can see.

Rick