Old July 28th 08, 12:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Polarised sunglasses see black hole disks

Polarizers have been used in astronomy for some time now, BradBoi!
lmfjao! A yahoo search gives over 120,000 hits and most are good ones
on the first 31 pages of results.

Some professional instruments are actually large polarized SUNGLASSES.
lmao! I'm using a term here that I THINK you can understand. Don't
want you to microwave your brain (whatever is left of it!) with your
style of deductive logic.

Are sunglasses considered custom-filtered optics? lmfjao!

I'll leave it up to you to look these up. Can you manage that on your
own?

As for WMD: You never replied (as usual) to my comment about the U.S.
removing 550 METRIC TONS of yellowcake from Iraq. Also don't forget
Saddam's use of poison gas against his own people!

I think the Muslims know that the Earth isn't flat. Well, some of
them at least!

I wonder what the U.S. did with all that yellowcake...

Saul Levy

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 09:50:51 -0700 (PDT), BradGuth
wrote:

On Jul 27, 5:38 am, wrote:
For the first time astronomers have found a way to get a clean view of
the elusive disks of matter surrounding supermassive black holes.

http://thefreereporter.net/newspr/3020202.html

You've got to be absolutely kidding. They are only now applying
polarized optics in astronomy?

Are they also aware that Earth isn't flat, and that Muslims do not
have WMD?

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth