Old February 10th 18, 01:46 PM posted to sci.space.history
Stuf4

Default More Examples of Current NASA Racism: Clocks, etc

From Fred J. McCall:
Stuf4 wrote:

Fact: NASA uses racist clocks.

Fact: You're an insane racist.

Clearly something has tripped where you have made the decision to depart from rationality. Your primary focus has shifted to insults and degradation.

I am sure that there will be those who will be very interested to know just exactly how these clocks are racist. But you have made it clear that you are not one such person.

If you have no interest in this story, then you have the option to never again click on it. But what is apparent is that your interest is in verbal harassment of me. And it is because of behavior such as yours that I have never posted my actual name here at ssh. I learned how vile human beings can be to other human beings on internet forums way back in the 90s.

I had maintained a hope that it was only a certain few members who had set the nasty environment that permeated this place, and that when they died off, things might be reasonably respectful. But clearly I was mistaken. Or rather, I was mistaken in *who* I was identifying as the source of such vile behavior.

It could also be concluded that violence is inherently embedded as integral to the human condition, and that if the world population were reduced to just 2 people, one would kill the other.

Here again, I would like to think that it would make a world of difference depending on *who* those 2 people were. I am certain that if it were me, I would have absolutely no violence in words or actions toward the other. And if a computer were around, that person might find my decades long records of effort spent on the interwebs motivated by a desire that things might improve, even if just by a little bit.

....by pointing out things like racism that billions of other people appear to be perfectly content in ignoring.

You are so keen to see that it is actually the person pointing out racism who is the problem.

~ CT

It has been recently suggested that certain issues are Off Topic for this forum.

Yes. Insanity has no place here and this isn't a 'forum'.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine