Old January 31st 08, 10:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default ASTRO: M92 is not just Hercules' other globular

Edward Erbeck wrote:
Rick

I don't recall ever seeing an Image of M 92 that looked as good as that
one. It's Wonderful.

Crazy Ed

Thanks. I think it better than my M13 which was my best globular before
I processed this one last night.

Good seeing makes an amazing difference. This is the best I've ever had
and I forgot about it! I need new RAM but they don't make it 7 decades
later! I'm now looking for what else I did that night to see if I
forgot that too but with 100G on the drive and because I did some
rearranging that killed the dates the directories were created it's a
slow process. I must have done something else that night and forgot it
as well.

Rick