Old January 27th 18, 01:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Stuff That Stops Time

Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"TREB" WHICH IS SHORT FOR **"THE REEKING

EXCREMENT BUCKET"** THAT I **** INTO IN MY
VAN GAVE ME a reason to make a nose warmer.
"I want to retire in Hawaii in my twilight years, but I'm scared
because I have "Manure & Maggots" (M&M) and I was 6, and
my granpapy gave me a dollar when he **** his "Manure & Maggots"
but Bert has "Manure & Maggots" filters to breath in peace
which ended when Glazier's shift key got stuck & Bert said:
SO TRUE. "MORE STUPID PALAVER" (MSP) SEEM TO FIT
ME.GO FIGURE. I"LL BE 90 2/9/18 and I an still only

http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 who is
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig and
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal whose
nym of anagrams to

& who is also known as

_____SwineBert____ which sounds like ___Weinberg___
with alike https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments
for which Harvey apologised, but Herby "never-says-'I'm-sorry" .
since http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent[]1]
for posting is very different which is detailed in [1]
"That is a given" says SwineBert