Old January 25th 18, 04:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Stuff That Stops Time

"reber G=emc^2" is praising
and pimping himself with his daily Glazierola that gave him
all those https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017,
and https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments, &
his IPO whiich means Glazier's **Idiotic Public Orations**
to which he added: "Get the picture" because SwineBert says:

"I am a proud Jew with an IQ of 122" & "I know how everything
works" since I use my "Cocaine that is my wonder-drug", says
crack-whore Bert, whose "bar tab for Bud Light broke all records"
just like "Being Jewish I know this is so very true". "O ya". -- say Bert
who whines: "I am all alone in my van and I am depressed"...
and "I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

..... hmmm... snicker... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO