Old June 13th 18, 10:36 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Towards routine, reusable space launch.

Jeff Findley wrote on Wed, 13 Jun 2018
06:41:27 -0400:

In article ,
says...

Because, yes, rockets
are the way to get to orbit, but I?m most interested in the
*unforeseeable* future that has humans on other planets around other
stars. Just being satisfied with rockets is not going to make that
happen.

When you're in entirely the wrong newsgroup. You need something that
starts with 'alt' or 'rec'.

Unfortunately, rec.arts.sf.science is in the stupid distribution list of
the posts in this thread. I've removed it from this reply.

I know where the git is posting from. I'm trying to make the point
that he shouldn't be posting HERE.

--
You are
What you do