Old December 8th 08, 07:39 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Martha Adams

Default Comet from another star?

"OM" wrote in message
On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 23:42:46 -0600, Pat Flannery
wrote:

I've got to get back over there again and see if what I wrote
has been corrected by anyone with the new data on our favorite real
sea
monster

...Or reverted by some teenage limey catamite who thinks s/he owns the
article because they used two dozen sock puppets to vote themselves
admin powers. You'd be surprised at the number of admins who pulled
that stunt to get their admin rights.
OM

--

] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [

It's off topic ... when I see text like this, I think
it illustrates the kind of family its writer grew up
in. Grew up? Well, I mean in a calendar sense here.

Titeotwawki -- mha [sci.space.policy 2008 Dec 8]