Old December 7th 08, 05:42 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Default Comet from another star?

wrote:

I do not trust Wikipedia for anything as any bozo can edit it.

Hey, hey, hey....we don't have to be cruel...we don't have to be cruel.
I edited the stuff on the Giant Squid (most of which I added is now
obsolete; I've got to get back over there again and see if what I wrote
has been corrected by anyone with the new data on our favorite real sea
monster, particularly regarding its reproduction, which may be stranger
than anyone ever imagined).
....and the Tullimonstrum (which is still current, as very little is
known with certainty about this odd little prehistoric critter).
If you think there is something wrong with the description of the comet
on Wikipedia, then don't criticize the article - go over and correct it.
:-)

Pat