Old October 13th 17, 05:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Mexicans are illegal aliens.

On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 1:51:47 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 10:47:51 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
Siri Cruise wrote:

Mexicans are illegal aliens. This should be obvious. The Aztec pyramids in the
central plateau and Mayan pyramids in the Yucatan were constructed as landing
platforms for their spaceships. A fictional version of this was shown in the
movie Stargate when the Ra's spaceship lands on the pyramid on the other planet.
Of course there is the tomb lid showing one of their spaceship pilots. The jade
mask was actually their version of a crash helmet. The ancient Mexicans were
seen as magical; that was actually their advanced alien technology. The gold was
not lusted by them the way it was in Europe; instead it was valued for
electrical property, and heavily used in their circuitry. The Toltec statues
show them in their spacesuits.

So they were obvious aliens. They were illegal because they violated their laws
and interbred with the humans that crossed the Atlantic, especially the Irish
monks like Brendan and Roman tin traders blown off course from Gaul and Britain.
An expedition of Norse from Labrador penetrated to central Mexico. The Norse
were easily defeated, but they infected the Mexicans with their violence and
greed. Their home planet was alarmed then disgusted by the Mexican deviance.
Mexicans violated their species's laws. That is the illegal part. They were cut
off from rest of their species. The giant octahedral space ships no longer
arrived.

The abandonned Mexicans maintained their economy for a while trading with
Atlanteans. But once they Atlantean submerged to the interior of the Dyson
sphere, the Mexican culture and technology witherred. When the Spanish
conquistadors arrived, the Mexicans could no longer defend themselves.

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Aren't Mexicans from America? Born in America??

i forgot which america...south america, north america or central
america.

Is Spanish a race?

Most Mexicans are actually part native American.

Double-A

I speak a little spanish.Sandy speaks it pretty good.I don't like most Spanish foods like refried beans etc. Cool but no clouds.No heavy air here.For LA I'm coming up with a "Light Air" theory. My new invention is called "Solar Shade"Its cool Trebert