Old March 8th 20, 06:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Default Water on Europe

Le 08/03/2020 Ã* 10:28, Daniel60 a écritÂ*:
Sylvain wrote on 7/03/2020 10:15 AM:
The amount of liquide water on Europe is greater than the amount of
liquide water on Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYYoFGg9dA8

(I don't speak French ... or whatever language that was!!)

But I would question the whole premise!!

How could there possible be more Water on Europe (part of Earth) than on
The Earth as a whole, given the sizes of the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans
and all the rest!!

Must be a joke ..... or a mistake in translation!! ;-P

No
In English. Look at Europa
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrat...l_liquid_water

"This leads to a volume of Europa's oceans of 3 × 10^18 m3, slightly
more than two times the volume of Earth's oceans." (c) Wikipedia

the Europa's Ocean is 100 km deep in average