Old June 14th 17, 05:18 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

Default Glorious Globular

On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 09:04:24 -0700 (PDT), Razzmatazz
wrote:

Well, over here we just voted to allow mentally ill people have guns. As many guns as they want. I believe it's to insure gun worker jobs, because coal miners are losing theirs.
Also, in this country there are a lot of rattle snakes, so ya gotta be prepared. In fact this morning as I was about to put on my shoes, one of them popped out of my shoe and I grabbed my Bushmaster and shot it dead! Believe me! Upon closer examination of the carcass it turned out to be a centipede. Well, you know that you hafta impede those centipedes, dontcha?

Bushmaster? You midwesterners are real wusses. Out here in the west,
we use RPGs for pest control.