Old March 22nd 18, 11:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Andromeda is going to collide with us. Save the Milky Way!

On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 3:42:02 AM UTC-7, wrote:

As the episode on Dark Matter says, the whole reason scientists first thought of

Dark Matter is because there is no other way of explaining what holds a galaxy together.

OK sure, but they're assuming only gravity; nothing mysterious
additional.

If it was dark matter it would have no place to hide.Just like Oort say something even if it makes no sense. I use my spin theory to add weight to all that is.More weight the greater the gravity force.This has been proven.Just think the added weight an electron gets when going at a very very fast speed.It fits its reality.Its Nobel clever thinking.Its what I do best.Thinking Bert