Old November 16th 17, 10:01 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Default Venus and Jupiter

Intuitive power is basically the ability to be inspired/inspiring so that there is nothing really complicated in fixing the motions of the planets to either the central Sun or a moving Earth through the ability to feel that something is right or works conceptually.

Despite all the machinations surrounding formalized academic opinions (theory), the ability to interpret motions is the more substantive side of astronomy rather than merely the diluted version of identification and magnification.

So, we see Venus run its circuit around its parent star much as we see the satellites of Jupiter run their circuits around their parent planet so with a number of tricky differences, all things can be put into perspective to a moving Earth as distinct from the slower moving outer planets -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqZEgoJasPQ&t=11s

http://www.popastro.com/images/plane...ary%202012.jpg

The outstanding issue is what role the Earth's slower orbital motion plays in respect to the faster moving inner planets and that requires the orderly transition from the stars from a twilight to a dawn appearance and minus any stellar circumpolar perspective.