Old January 29th 04, 09:29 PM

Default Space Calendar (xpost from sci.astro)

Cypherpunk writes:

295 Oh, wotz da matta, poor Tholenoid? 2 scared ta poast bak inta da music
295 group. Y iz dat k0000000000000k? Cuz youz iz a forging, trollin, spammin
295 putz o a faggot?

295 Wot else wood we'z xpect frem a chil molesta an a kidi p0rn colecta like
295 youz Tholenoid?

295 Wot a wigstok! BWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA!!!!!!!!!!

296 Wel, wot do youz xpect? Da putz suffaz frem severe distenshon afta all
296 da cranio-anal intermission. Not shore y he duz dat dou. Mebbe he'z
296 gettin hiz astaroidz an hiz hemaroidz confuzed agin.

297 Sey, do youz fink Tholen kvetchez in sci.astro? I wunda wot he carriez on
297 bout ova dere? Mebbe hiz hemaroidz, witch he confuzez wid astaroids or
297 mebbe sum udda ****.

297 Butt I tell youz wot, I bet every1 hatez him dere 2.

What does your ironic trolling have to do with classical music, Cypherpunk?

"Grow up."
--Cypherpunk

"So, how about it: try not to post off-topic."
--Cypherpunk

"Leave us the hell alone."
--Cypherpunk

I see that you still haven't practiced what you preached, Cypherpunk.