Old November 2nd 03, 06:07 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

Default starry night software

In message , NTL
Newsgroups writes

"Stuart Turrell" wrote in message
i would like to but this software, but i dont know what version.

i want to let it control my meade telescope, and i want it to have loads

of
satellites, stars, galaxies and asteriods on it.

what version will be best? pro plus?

stuart

I got the installation file for Starry Night Backyard, from Kazaa Lite I
think, and i found the serial number on the website www.crackheaven.com so I
got it for free. Its pretty good, and better than the program that came with
my telescope, as it allows me to set how much light pollution there is.

Is it worth forwarding this to the Federation Against Copyright Theft
(FACT)? A little "pour encouragir les autres" might do some good.
--
Rabbit arithmetic - 1 plus 1 equals 10