Old July 28th 08, 08:04 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.anthropology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
The Man From Havana

Default More Le Turd bleatings....

On Jul 28, 4:11*pm, wrote:
IS GLOBAL WARMING THE DEATH OF THE SNOW INDUSTRY ?

Warming and snow tend to end in tears, or at least liquid. For every
one degree rise of temperature snow lines rise by 150 metres. If
science is right then it doesn't bode well for we lovers of all things
white and frozen. Miss Snow It All is no scientist but the CSIRO
employ them. Their 2003 report predicted Australian resorts would lose
half their snow by 2050 and a quarter in fifteen years

The report recommended doubling the amount of snowmaking to get
resorts through to 2020 but the report was also partly funded by the
ski industry who have been madly investing millions of dollars in new
snow guns, reservoirs and towers since.
Unquote

More at
SYDNEY MORNING HERALD (SMH)http://blogs.smh.com.au/travel/archi...al_warming_the...

Sirs,

The optimistic comments on the future of the Snowy Mountains future as
snow resorts are obviously founding their confidence on the assumption
that present official Geological views of the Earth are correct... in
clear that the present Global Warming phenomena is cyclic & its
consequences can be offset in time by new awareness, hence tackling
the causes will bring the hands of the Universal Clock back in time.

Not so, we are on a *one-way trip and the heating of the Earth bubble
is leading the planet to skip away from Mother star, 'Mutadis
mutandis, just like a balloon on the Earth atmosphere propped to rise
when heated towards lighter *Density Atmosphere Due to present
circumstances we are on an accelerated drift on the Ecliptics leading
to losing moisture in the upper atmosphere, depleted rain patterns and
accelerated meteorological vortex speeds as illustrated by Tornadoes
clocking at 600km/h and Cyclones at 350km/h now, *as consequences of
increased De Coriolis forces

We are heading towards Mars indeed and Mars was just were we are a few
millions years back, and this is the writing on the wall indeed ! The
fact that the fraudulent present Geology & its ignorant sycophants are
unable to read it is another issue altogether.

Yours faithfully

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer Mine ( Australia largest Copper & Gold MIne)
Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines all in the Great Sandy Desert
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile + 33 6 50 17 14 64
Office *+ 33 5 16 19 14 *21
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/gru...ies/s28534.htm