Old January 5th 08, 05:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

Default ASTRO: IC 1613 another dwarf galaxy

Great image Rick. I also got some frames of IC 1613 last fall, but I think I
didn't get enough data to be worth processing.

Stefan

"john" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
m...
Awesome image Rick! This one will have the new chip... will post finished
observatory pics later today

Rick Johnson wrote:

When I was in New Zealand last year there was a old 2001 chip mono
version available to me but I spent what little clear time I had viewing
all the stuff they have that was new to me. Didn't begin to cover what
I'd wanted due to clouds. Seems to be a problem of mine. Sometimes this
fall has made me feel like Joe Btfsplk or how ever that vowel free name
is spelled. A Al Capp character with a cloud over his head all the time.

Rick

--
John N. Gretchen III
N5JNG NCS304