Old August 28th 03, 03:18 PM
[email protected] \(formerly\)

Default Gravitation and Maxwell's Electrodynamics, BOUNDARY CONDITIONS

Dear Aleksandr Timofeev:

"Aleksandr Timofeev" wrote in message
om...
\(formerly\)" dlzc1.cox@net wrote in message

---electrons--- ---photons---
And the interesting and possibly detectable interactions would be with

an
angle between the two beams.

It is promising and delightful idea.
For practical embodying of this idea,
probably, you can utillize a X-ray laser and electron beam
inside a cathode tube.

It might be easier to detect the errant (scattered) electrons. Of couse
the only thing you may end up with is segments of the electron beam with
aligned spins. Or you may end up with nothing at all.

Ever look at the spoons in a drawer? They all tend to nest together.

But they do not interreact with each other ABSOLUTELY,
or i.e. they do not interreact almost absolute basically.

Just as photons do not interract absolutely. IMHO, they very rarely ever
interact. The photon-photon collisions are to which I refer.

Photons are not like this. If they were, lasers would be easier. And

they
would not dissipate (as they do for LLR measurements).

Lasers are like traffic lights (or better still, like traffic circles),
that release a batch of photons with the "noses" of the little "cars"

all
lined up (within reason).

What is the physical reason of a dispersing of photons?

The laser beams are created by letting the photons bounce back and forth a
lot of times, then letting those that hit the "release point" in-phase,
exit. The number of times they bounce is finite, and the width of the
channel they bounce in is finite. Therefore they are only aimed very
closely with each other, not identically aimed. And depending on where
they are in the free path, there are other things that can deflect
individual members of the beam differently. If they had 'hair', as
previously discussed, a whole Universe of "other things" could be had.

To quote Uncle Al, you don't know if you don't look.

It is rather sad. I have lost confidence to expert
estimations of the physicochemical Uncle Al after his
fantastic and sci-fi verbiages

about GPS's precision.

He did not look at weight relations of errors of GPS's
constituents, but he is sure that the Fly sitting on
the Elephant determines a precision weight of composite System
" the Elephant - Fly ".

Sometimes thoughts are not born into our brains fully formed. Sometimes
these half-formed ideas sneak out. Perhaps he was looking to us to poke
the "doughboy" in its soft spots. Peer review and all that.

(And we may have
looked and found nothing.)

On what you do a hint?

This experiment (free electron - photon interactions) may have been tried
and found to provide no measureable result. I really can't remember.

David A. Smith