Old August 28th 03, 10:25 AM
sean

Default Gravitation and Maxwell's Electrodynamics, BOUNDARY CONDITIONS

"George Dishman" wrote in message ...
"sean" wrote in message om...

Refarding the resonance point I just did a google search on
`resonance` and the few things I found were all describing resonace as
a function of waves overlapping. thats why I couldnt understand dlzs
claim that resonance couldnt be described as waves

Hi Sean,
I happened to come across this recently, it might help:

http://colos1.fri.uni-lj.si/~colos/C...resonance.html

It's a long URL so you will probably have to cut&paste
onto a single line.

HTH
George

Hi George

Thanks for the url.

Read what I could without going into the details of the equations .It
still seems that david is wrong about resonace not being a wave
phenomena? as this url also explains resonance in terms of amplitude,
frequency, harmonics etc. All wave compatible descriptions
Sean