Old October 10th 16, 07:14 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Rob[_8_]

Default Falcon 9 anomaly not related to FTS

Fred J McCall wrote:
Rob wrote:

Fred J McCall wrote:
Rob wrote:

Ok so you only want to enforce your own view on the matter but you
are not interested in other people's views?

Good luck with that!

Mookie thinks Usenet is a personal blog tool.

I respect that, but I cannot understand that someone who wants to
discuss the Falcon 9 anomaly and has his own theory of how it happened
is not interested in and does not want to spend time on reading what
other independent investigators have found...

Since Mook is sure that Mook is never wrong, Mook doesn't feel the
need to listen to any other hypothesis than his own except to call
people who know more than he does 'ignorant'.

The user "TechX" who posts those other videos on youtube is a bit
pedantic as well, but at least he is able to draw a consistent picture
and illustrate it with evidence from the video of the explosion and
pictures before and after.