Old August 14th 09, 07:09 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics
gabydewilde

Default How science is not done

On Aug 14, 7:44*pm, "Curtis Croulet"
wrote:
And how does this contrast with all those scientists who love to
pretend they know everything there is to know about the workings of
the universe.

And who is that? Names, please, and the verifiable quote where they say
they "know everything."
--
Curtis Croulet
Temecula, California

Then it must be privately available to you. *Perhaps you could share some of
it.
--
Curtis Croulet
Temecula, California

You will just have to take my incredilously edukated word for it. Gaze
at me diplomats on the wall. Oh, and "study harder" of course. *rolls
eye sockets*

Anyway, we do agree not everything has been figured out and everything
we pretend to know is wrong.

But with the gate keeping crap holla it is not going to changenosis.

Truth by consensus or truth by credentials is just bullcrap.

You have to convert to Christianity or off with your head.

That is consensus.

____
http://blog.go-here.nl