Old August 31st 17, 10:46 AM posted to sci.space.station
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default The flooding in Houston

In article ,
says...

has this affected the Nasa events etc or not?

Lots of new stories on this. The US ISS is still operating with mission
control in Houston, but only with essential personnel who are staying at
JSC for the duration. Besides them, and essential people for other
purposes, everyone else was been sent home and has been told not to
return until JSC reopens or unless their manager contacts them directly
because they're needed.

Jeff