Old May 4th 04, 11:30 AM
OM

On Tue, 04 May 2004 01:00:22 GMT, "Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)"
wrote:

And don't get me started on racks for computers. :-)

....Actually, I've found that buying the $99 storage rack starter set
at The Container Store has provided the best solution for
quick'n'dirty computer racks. Three shelves spaced evenly allows for
two shelves for eight servers, one 17" monitor, a 8-way switchbox, one
Altec-Lansing 550 DDS speaker & woofer setup, and a 12-port 10/100
hub, and *still* gives me room to hang my pants by the belt loop on
one of the rack corners.

Same rack kits I've seen at other stores usually run about $50-$60
more, and sometimes you don't get the rubber feet on the bottom...

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr