Old February 22nd 19, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

Lots of snow showers around this area today. None have hit here yet. But I could feel fine icy pellets hit my face as I was walking outside just now.

Currently 41F as of 12:45 here in Gresham. Wind south at 11 mph. Cloudy. Humidity 60%. Library not crowded today as it was yesterday.

Patriots' Super Bowl championship owner Robert Kraft is being charged with patronizing a prostitution massage parlor in Florida! Well, why should one guy have only good luck! I do like his Mayonnaise.

Double-A