Old February 22nd 19, 07:40 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Ninapenda Jibini

Default earth tilt to 45 deg?

Quadibloc wrote in
:

On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 3:15:45 PM UTC-7, Chris L
Peterson wrote:
On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 10:36:11 -0800 (PST), Quadibloc
wrote:

as far as what Mr. Peterson *actually* said, he has a point.

You have to realize you are dealing with someone who is
extremely threatened by intelligent people, with the only
recourse of lashing out with inanities.

Of course he is not here to provide genuine and constructive
discussion.

Neither are you, and neither is Chris.

He keeps making claims about how stupid you are supposed to be,
although I can't guess how your name could have anything to do
with it.

He's not the only Chris *here* who is a drooling idiot. Honestly, I
can't think of a Chris I've ever known who wasn't.

--
Terry Austin

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.