Old February 4th 19, 09:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default 285 million Years in the Future of Humankind's final Question

On Sunday, February 3, 2019 at 3:47:58 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 6:41:38 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its "Where did the universe come from?"Bert

Mark you should be a preacher.I can see you talking to God like Mosses.I can see you changing you staff into a snake.I can see you walking on water etc.However like all of us mortals we do not know why the universe got started.Please do not say God willed it.Bert

I'm not meant to be a preacher Bert. I'm just intelligent enough to know there

is a God. I also believe in evolution the Big Bang and gods with a

little 'g'. Is that not good enough for you? It is a hard fought-for

compromise between theists and the atheists.