Old February 4th 19, 06:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Default 285 million Years in the Future of Humankind's final Question

Herbert Glazier wrote on 4/02/2019 8:47 AM:
On Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 6:41:38 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier
wrote:
Its "Where did the universe come from?"Bert

Mark you should be a preacher.I can see you talking to God like
Mosses.I can see you changing you staff into a snake.I can see you
walking on water etc.However like all of us mortals we do not know
why the universe got started.Please do not say God willed it.Bert

What the hell are you on, Herbert??

--
Daniel