Old April 8th 04, 04:31 PM
Derek Lyons

Default Monitoring ISS Air-to-Ground

(bob haller) wrote:
Prudent investigation isnt having the look see cut from one space
walk for good reason then waiting 4 or 5 months.

Which of course is why there has been far more investigation than
simply the undone look see.

Thats like accepting foam shedding as a benoolvent nuisance.

Had been all that's done, you'd have a point. But as usual, you
remain willfully ignorant.

You folks sadly come from the linda ham school of safety

No. I come from a school of safety as hard and as stern as any
astronaut has ever encountered. I know about these things *because I
have lived them*, not just sat in an armchair like you.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.