Old February 10th 14, 10:44 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

Default If the Universe Was Created in 6000 Years, How Come the Moon IsOver 4 Billion Years Old?

On Monday, February 10, 2014 11:34:02 AM UTC-8, oriel36 wrote:

Opinions and commentaries are not insights...

Keep this in mind before you start all over again about the rotation of the moon, the reasons for twilight, the solar vs sidereal nonsense, and all the other drivel you spout, because we have heard your opinions and commentaries all too often. You have no scientific insight at all, as far as I can tell.