Old August 9th 04, 11:07 PM
Neil Halelamien

Default Looking for Newsweek article on Blue Origin

Woah, I had no idea WebCrawler was still around -- I remember using
them way back around the time I started using the Internet. With the
aid of WebCrawler, I found the article:

http://bulletin.ninemsn.com.au/bulle...5?OpenDocument
Thanks!

-- Neil

Alan Erskine wrote:
"Neil Halelamien" wrote in message
A number of news sources mention or have links to a Newsweek

article
from last year on Blue Origin (Jeff Bezos' secretive space

company),
but none of the links work any more. A google search and an MSNBC

site
search don't turn it up.

Does anyone have ideas on where it can still be accessed, or have a
copy of it saved someplace?

Maybe I need to drop by an actual physical library...

-- Neil

Google's useless as a search engine - try webcrawler instead
(www.webcrawler.com) - it searches google, alta vista etc.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,