Old September 24th 17, 10:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summer in Gresham

On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 11:04:48 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 1:32:21 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Summer is just a few days away. Currently a Freudian 69F here as of 1:30 PM PDT. A warm and gentle westerly wind at 6 mph. The rain has stopped, but still cloudy. Typical June weather in Oregon.

I see they have finally removed the library pay phone. I assure you, this is one pay phone I did not abuse. The sign said "No Incoming Calls", so I took no incoming calls.

Farmer's market today outside.

Double-A

No change in weather here in Anaheim.Little wind for sailing.Have not seen any fishing of late. Trebert

Perhaps there are salmon, halibut, or tuna just offshore. Do you know any places there where they take out boats to the right spots and let you fish there? I know they do that here in Oregon. I remember catching a couple of salmon that way when I was a kid on such a charter boat! I had another big fish on that broke my line! My dad caught a salmon too that time.

Currently a perfect Freudian 69F here in Gresham as of 3:00 PM. Wind west at 2 mph. Humidity at 46%. Expecting over 80F by Wednesday. No more rain for a while.

Double-A