Old September 24th 17, 01:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Summer in Gresham

http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig alias
"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
I might add to more barrels to my boat.Like a 3 wheel bike.
It will look good and be a hybrid. Sail and water wheel.
Barrels come free so the price is right.$42 and 3 hours
to build.Safer than the Titanic.Its in reality a "LIFE SAVER" TreBert

"Double-A" wrote:
Better take that barrel boat for a test run with someone
in a real boat standing by in case those barrels break
apart in the big waves!
Better do that before trying to cross to Hawaii.

hanson wrote:
Abner, that will not happen. There is no BertBoat.

The Crack-whore wrote:
"I know my time is short as I sail to Hawaii, but I will not.
I just imagine the such a Boat and lie. . Hawaii is easy to
get to from Huntington Beach. I've labeled My sailboat as
*** "Wake" ***, which is short for ***"Watch a kike exit"***.