Old June 7th 05, 10:23 PM
Uncle Al

Marcus Aurelius wrote:

There is intelligent life out side of our solar system as the universe is
infinite and the means of creating life is, also, infinite.

Saying you have a new tax deducation and making it stick are two
different things.

Our solar system is finite as is the means of creating and evolving life in
the same is finite.

Zero content.

The number of new worlds containing new forms of intelligent life and
created in new manners is, also, infinite.

Zero content. Which infinity do you want, git? The number of
integers, the number of points on a line, the number of functions
through a point... The number of integers is a piffle infinity - it's
countable.

Such was the logic of ancient scientific philosophers.
I see no error in the aforementioned reasoning.
As a result, I accept the same as absolute proof of the same

Idiot.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/